This position will manage and perform the technical aspects of environmental remediation services within our geoenvironmental group. They will work closely with the Practice Leader to advance the goals of the geoenvironmental practice as well as the technical complexity of our projects and ensure they are performed with stellar client service and in accordance with industry standards.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conducting and coordinating field investigations and related activities for environmental monitoring and data collection (e.g., site inspections, soil/groundwater sampling, soil gas sampling, etc.).
- Developing environmental engineering and remediation project budgets and scopes of work.
- Overseeing and performing landfill site investigations, including proposal preparation, coordinating and performing assessment activities, and remediation projects.
- Supervising and directing on-site activities and providing guidance to other staff.
- Preparing various deliverables, such as work plans, site investigation reports, remedial activities reports, closure reports, and site plans.
- Managing and implementing projects involving remedial actions for petroleum-contaminated soil and groundwater sites.
- Directing, training, and mentoring staff.
- Interacting with existing and potential clients in a confident manner.