F&R’s Environmental Services Division is comprised of an interdisciplinary team of engineers, geologists, hydrogeologists, environmental scientists, hydrologists, and industrial hygienists working together to meet your challenges. We have conducted wetland investigations, developed site characterization plans, implemented restoration projects, and resolved remediation issues for thousands of clients. We assist clients in private and government sectors with management and mitigation of environmental risks and liabilities by identifying problems, evaluating the impacts, developing remediation strategies, and providing solutions.
How Can We Help You?
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
- Asbestos, Lead & Mold Surveys
- Property Condition Surveys
- Cost to Cure Evaluations
- Hazardous Waste Characterization and Disposal Planning
- Stormwater Compliance Assessments and Monitoring
- Spill Prevention and Contamination Control Planning
- Wetland Delineations and Permitting
- Brownfields Eligibility Evaluations
- Industrial Hygiene
- Environmental Monitoring