We’ve got your back
F&R’s team of industrial hygienists are ready and on-call to assist you with your COVID-19 concerns. We recognize the challenges you are facing…we are all navigating this uncharted territory together. This pandemic and the crazy changes it brings affects each of us as we worry about our family and friends, determine our daily needs and adjust to our new normal.
Currently throughout our mid-Atlantic footprint, all of F&R’s services are classified as essential and we take great measures to ensure social distancing and safe, hygienic and solitary work practices. As part of our COVID response, we offer the following core services under the direction of a Certified Industrial Hygienist and Certified Safety Professional:
- Development of Remediation Protocols
- Cleanliness Sampling via Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) – On-Site Results
- Coronavirus Sampling via Laboratory Analysis
- Prevention and Response Training
- Contractor Oversight and Management
- Proper Use of PPE to Include Respiratory Protection
- Personnel Decontamination Planning
- Negative Pressure Testing
Assess. Manage. Consult.
F&R’s Environmental Services Division is comprised of an interdisciplinary team of engineers, geologists, hydrogeologists, environmental scientists, hydrologists, and industrial hygienists working together to meet your challenges. We have conducted wetland investigations, developed site characterization plans, implemented restoration projects, and resolved remediation issues for thousands of clients. We assist clients in private and government sectors with management and mitigation of environmental risks and liabilities by identifying problems, evaluating the impacts, developing remediation strategies, and providing solutions.
The F&R Difference
A Single Point of Contact. Rely on your dedicated Client Manager who understands your needs better than anyone else and is committed to ensuring that every report provided to you will meet and/or exceed your expectations.
A Customized Deliverable. What’s your preference? To make the decision process more streamlined and efficient, we can provide our easy to read standard report which features the information you need right up front followed by the required historical and current documentation and supporting research organized for quick reference. OR, if you have a specific scope of work format you prefer, we can create a custom template that meets your needs.
Speedy Delivery. We’ve spent decades servicing the various types of property stakeholders and gathering information about what works and what doesn’t. This intelligence has led to the implementation of a company-wide report generation system that has significantly reduced turnaround times.
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
- Asbestos, Lead & Mold Surveys
- Property Condition Surveys
- Cost to Cure Evaluations
- Hazardous Waste Characterization and Disposal Planning
- Stormwater Compliance Assessments and Monitoring
- Spill Prevention and Contamination Control Planning
- Wetland Delineations and Permitting
- Brownfields Eligibility Evaluations
- Industrial Hygiene
- Environmental Monitoring